The following is a list of insurance companies for which Larson Rehabilitation Services provides services. In order to offer the maximum amount of benefits for patients, please refer to your specific health care plan and eligibility.
- Health Choice
- Phoenix Health Plan
- Mercy Care
- AIG Claims Service (Workers Compensation)
- American Community
- Arizona Foundation for Medical Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- CRL (Arizona Foundation for Medical Care)
- First Health
- ISN (Workers' Compensation)
- Liberty Mutual
- Mail Handlers
- Medicare Part B
- Mutual of Omaha
- Railroad Medicare
- RSKCO (Workers Compensation)
- Risk Management (Workers Compensation)
- State Compensation Fund
- University Family Cares
- United Healthcare
- Veteran’s Administration
Before scheduling an EMG/NCV study it is necessary to call the insurance carrier and verify the services are covered under the particular plan and to determine if prior authorization is necessary. Most plans require the referring office to obtain the authorization while others require no prior authorization but will require review after billing to determine medical necessity (for criterion used by most insurance companies to determine medical necessity please call our office).
Here at Larson Rehabilitation: Physical Therapy and EMG, we value our patients and are committed to providing excellent healthcare and cost transparency. The rising cost of healthcare is ever increasing, in fact patients are becoming increasingly responsible for more bills with high-deductible plans. We make every attempt to find a balance between timely payments on account balances and patients' financial needs. To aid in this endeavor we have created strict policies to ensure transparency in our financial dealings:
- Our billing department is staffed with knowledgeable personnel to aid in any cost-related questions at any time during treatment.
- Co-payments are due at the time of service.
- If you participate in a high-deductible health plan, payment is required at time of service or a deposit towards your visit may be requested until your deductible has been met.
- In addition, co-insurance estimates are calculated and collected at time of service so you may plan appropriately.
- If unable to pay for your balance in full at the time of service, payment plans may be available.
We appreciate questions; an informed patient is a happy patient! We want to take the guesswork out of the billing process.
If you have any questions regarding insurance coverage or payment and billing,
please contact a Larson Rehabilitation billing representative at